Step 1: Contact details
So we can get in touch about the role, please fill in your contact details below.
Step 2: Eligibility and background
Do you have the right to work in the UK?
Have you ever been dismissed from employment?
Have you ever been convicted of a criminal or motor offence, received a Police Caution, or are currently subject to a Police investigation for a criminal offence?
Have you ever had a CCJ or been made bankrupt?
(Spent convictions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 do not need to be disclosed)
Step 3: Covering letter and CV
Max file size: 10MB.
Excepted file extensions: pdf, doc, docx, ppt, pptx, xls, xlsx, txt, rtf.
Step 4: Submitting your application
Before you submit your application please read and confirm you understand the following:
I understand that if my application is successful 1st Central will take steps to conduct pre-employment screening to validate the information I have provided including:
• establishing my legal right to work in the UK
• verifying up to 5 years of employment history
• carrying out a criminal record check
• verifying any essential qualifications
• carrying out a full credit check,
• completing any other essential checks required for the role (you will be advised of these checks prior to us completing them)
Make sure you complete a final review of your application before submitting it.