Haywards Heath, Manchester or Guernsey / Salary: Competitive / Department: Architecture / Hours: 35 hours per week - Monday to Friday
Apply for this job
We’re on the hunt for a talented Solution Architect to join our Architecture team in Haywards Heath,Manchester or Guernsey.
Apply for this job
< Back to vacancy listings
You’ll work with the Head of Architecture, Business Services and technical products to help develop the business requirements.
You’ll be responsible for understanding the business’ requirement for a technology solution so that the appropriate solution can be designed and delivered. It’ll be your responsibility to articulate that requirement to the architecture and development teams and then communicate the technical solution back to the underlying business stakeholders.
Experience & knowledge TOGAF Certification is desirable
· Knowledge of analysis, design and modelling techniques
· Understanding of the retail insurance business
· Identification and management of risk
· Understanding of analysis, design and modelling techniques
· Understanding of User Stories, Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams and other solution specification techniques
· Ability to create and maintain sets of reference architecture documentation
· Knowledge of solution and enterprise architecture in a predominantly Microsoft technology stack, development experience in this stack is desirable
· Knowledge of a structured yet agile approach to delivery
· Knowledge of system and use case modelling and requirements gathering techniques
· Knowledge of architectural patterns
Skills & behaviours
· Reasonable leadership and people management skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Good time management and organisation skills
· Ability to adopt a logical approach to solving problems
· A detailed thinker with a ‘can do’ attitude and an aptitude for creativity
· Commercially focused and results driven
· Self-motivated and enthusiastic
· An organised and proactive approach
What can we do for you?
We believe we can offer you a great working environment as we’re so passionate about our people. Here are just some of the benefits and perks that we offer…
Employee benefit packages to suit your lifestyle, including a competitive company pension scheme, group life assurance, enhanced maternity and paternity pay, professional subscription fees, the opportunity to buy additional holiday, health cash plan, help with travel expenses and the opportunity to take a paid day off each year to do charity work.
Employee wellbeing is high on the agenda here too. We provide a weekly free fruit delivery, discounted membership at a local health club and access to an Employee Assistance Programme, which promotes physical and emotional wellbeing at work and at home. In addition, we provide wellbeing events throughout the year to support physical and mental health.
For further information on what we can offer and to learn more about this role, feel free to contact our dedicated Recruitment team.
If this sounds like your next role and a company you’d like to work for, what’re you waiting for? Apply today