Haywards Heath / Salary: Competitive / Department: Business Services / Hours: Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm
Apply for this job
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our Business Services team in Haywards Heath.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about data and analytics, has an aptitude for problem solving and can use that approach to provide simple and effective solutions that drive the maximum business value from our data.
This is a technically focused role, so you’ll often need to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience. You’ll support the business throughout the change lifecycle – from the initial idea, through delivery and testing to live implementation for small incremental changes as well as larger programmes of work.
You’ll need to collaborate with business workstream members and other change disciplines contributing to a strong and effective team dynamic, capturing new ideas and helping to define and scope those ideas to take the proposition forward.
What we’re looking for:
Skills & knowledge
- Ideally you’ll have experience of working within the insurance industry or the financial sector
- A Degree in statistics, Data Science, Business Analysis or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience of working in a data-centric environment
- Experience of data structures, ETL processes and a familiarity with data visualisation and reporting tools
- Problem-solving skills, especially the ability to develop effective solutions to BI problems and maximise the value of data insight
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to apply statistical techniques in the workplace
- Ability to work on own initiative
What can we do for you?
- An organised and proactive approach
- Logical thinker with excellent reasoning ability
- Takes ownership for specific tasks
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- A flexible approach and positive attitude
We believe we can offer you a great working environment as we’re so passionate about our people. Here are just some of the benefits and perks that we offer…
Employee benefit packages
to suit your lifestyle, including a competitive company pension scheme, group life assurance, enhanced maternity and paternity pay, professional subscription fees, the opportunity to buy additional holiday, health cash plan, help with travel expenses and the opportunity to take a paid day off each year to do charity work.
is high on the agenda here too. We provide a weekly free fruit delivery, discounted membership at a local health club and access to an Employee Assistance Programme, which promotes physical and emotional wellbeing at work and at home. In addition, we provide wellbeing events throughout the year to support physical and mental health.
For further information on what we can offer and to learn more about this role, feel free to contact our dedicated Recruitment team.
If this sounds like your next role and a company you’d like to work for, what’re you waiting for? Apply today!
Apply for this job
< Back to vacancy listings