Haywards Heath / Salary: Competitive / Department: Business Services / Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Apply for this job
Fancy a new career in a fast-paced and dynamic workplace? If so, this could be your lucky day! We’re looking for a Business Analyst to join our Business Services team in Haywards Heath.
You’ll support the business workstream(s) through the change lifecycle – from the capture of ideas and identification of issues to implementation, as well as cut over on change initiatives ranging from small incremental change to large step change.
As a Business Analyst you’ll need to collaborate with business workstream members and form a strong and effective team dynamic, capturing new ideas and helping to define and scope those ideas to take the proposition forward.
You’ll also assess the benefits and business impact, tracking and providing visibility of these throughout the duration of the project and preparing the business for the change.
We need someone who is able to identify and feedback any potential improvements to the business workstream and technology architecture, so you’ll need to have strong facilitation, leadership, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills.
What we’re looking for:
- Formal qualification or a desire to be formally qualified in business analysis and change management
- Demonstrable experience of delivering the business analysis to underpin business change across large and small change initiatives
- Understanding of change analysis and change management techniques
- Knowledge of the private lines insurance business and the core business functions of a general insurance provider, with understanding of the aggregator marketplace a plus
What can we do for you?
- Commercially focused and results driven
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- An organised and proactive approach
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- A flexible approach and positive attitude
- Takes initiative to make decisions
- Strives to drive business improvements to contribute to the success of the business
We believe we can offer you a great working environment as we’re so passionate about our people. Here are just some of the benefits and perks that we offer…
Employee benefit packages
to suit your lifestyle, including a competitive company pension scheme, group life assurance, enhanced maternity and paternity pay, professional subscription fees, the opportunity to buy additional holiday, health cash plan, help with travel expenses and the opportunity to take a paid day off each year to do charity work.
is high on the agenda here too. We provide a weekly free fruit delivery, discounted membership at a local health club and access to an Employee Assistance Programme, which promotes physical and emotional wellbeing at work and at home. In addition, we provide wellbeing events throughout the year to support physical and mental health.
For further information on what we can offer and to learn more about this role, feel free to contact our dedicated Recruitment team.
If this sounds like your next role and a company you’d like to work for, what’re you waiting for? Apply today!
Apply for this job
< Back to vacancy listings