Haywards Heath / Salary: Competitive / Department: Business Services / Hours: 35 hours - Monday to Friday
Apply for this job
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Programme Management Office (PMO) Analyst to join our Business Services team in Haywards Heath.
The PMO Analyst provides a portfolio-level view and oversight of all change initiatives, facilitating the development and on-going management of processes and tools used by delivery teams. Reporting and analysis produced by the PMO Analyst is used to inform decision making across the portfolio.
The PMO is the information hub for our projects and programmes and we’re looking for someone who can proactively apply their experience of programme coordination, governance and administration to support delivery across our end-to-end change lifecycle.
- Supervise and maintain a portfolio level view of all in-flight change initiatives
- Develop and maintain the established PMO reporting suite, including the monthly portfolio pack, governance forum(s), resource forecasting and ‘actuals’ and steering group packs
- Develop and maintain department-wide tools and processes, ensuring effective change delivery and the collection of value-add management information, i.e. capacity planner and timesheets
- Review the quality of change reports and supporting data, including roadmaps, highlight and closedown reports
- Ensure costs/benefits are actively managed, clearly defined and associated KPIs/metrics are known and understood
- Ensure risks and issues are actively managed, challenging those that are ageing or don’t have effective mitigation
- Review and implement ways to continuously improve the governance and reporting of change
- Support the management and control of portfolio and technology-wide risk(s)
- Ensure required deliverables for transformational/disruptive changes and programmes are completed and of appropriate quality
- Liaison with projects managers, business analysts, technology leads and other stakeholders to ensure:
- Timely and accurate reporting
- Change initiatives are delivered in accordance with the established framework
- Reporting and delivery processes/tools remain effective
Apply for this job
< Back to vacancy listings
Skills & experience required:
The successful candidate will need to have demonstrable experience of working in a fast-paced, enterprise-wide change portfolio with a diverse mix of people, process, data and technology-led initiatives.
We’re looking for someone who has PMO skills, knowledge and experience aligned to working within a structured project management framework, combined with an understanding of project management tools and techniques.
What can we do for you?
We believe we can offer you a great working environment as we’re so passionate about our people. Here are just some of the benefits and perks that we offer…
Employee benefit packages to suit your lifestyle, including a competitive company pension scheme, group life assurance, enhanced maternity and paternity pay, professional subscription fees, the opportunity to buy additional holiday, health cash plan, help with travel expenses and the opportunity to take a paid day off each year to do charity work.
Employee wellbeing is high on the agenda here too. We provide a weekly free fruit delivery, discounted membership at a local health club and access to an Employee Assistance Programme, which promotes physical and emotional wellbeing at work and at home. In addition, we provide wellbeing events throughout the year to support physical and mental health.
For further information on what we can offer and to learn more about this role, feel free to contact our dedicated Recruitment team.
If this sounds like your next role and a company you’d like to work for, what’re you waiting for? Apply today!