Haywards Heath / Salary: From £47,500 / Department: Claims / Hours: 35 hours per week - Monday to Friday
Apply for this job
Are you looking for a new career with a fast-growing, dynamic company? Well look no further! We need a Recoveries & Claims Support Manager to join our Haywards Heath team.
The successful candidate will manage the Recoveries & Claims Admin teams to ensure all SLAs and KPIs are met, maximising recoveries in as short a term period as possible and supporting the Claims function as required.
You’ll utilise all available tools, resources and information to design effective processes and collection strategies for both claims and non-claims receivables and will deliver consistent service levels while driving forward continual efficiency improvement across the teams.
Skills, experience & knowledge
- Effectively lead a team of direct reports through regular coaching and 121s, giving clear guidance and supporting career progression
- Manage the Claims Admin function to ensure all tasks are completed within agreed SLAs and KPIs and in line with implemented processes and controls
- Take ownership of the claims and non-claims receivables book - over £10million receivables portfolio of varied complexity, pre, during and post litigation
- Deliver prompt recoveries in line with specific targets by managing the Recoveries team, which includes a proportion of debt in litigation
- Liaise with the Performance team to effectively track, analyse and report accurately on in-house and outsourced claims and non-claims recoveries
- Analyse and interpret past and current receivables data to determine improvements to collection strategies, maximise collections, minimise bad debt and optimise budget expectations
- Responsible for collection activities of all legal cases, maximising cost/benefit effectiveness
- Feedback to senior management characteristics of defaulting/cancelling customer profiles to help drive continuous improvement in credit decision making and/or claims management
What can we do for you?
- Must have extensive and demonstrable receivables management experience with emphasis on customer debt and Claims Recoveries, outsourced arrangements and legal recoveries
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of legal recoveries processes, insolvency and consumer credit laws
- Demonstrable track record in delivery in a demanding environment
- Experience in effective change management
- Experience working in a service delivery environment
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire, building strong relationships regardless of any hierarchy
- Strong mathematical, analytical, communication, and organisation skills
- A high level of oral and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with senior managers, colleagues and other stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and ability to drive process improvement, based upon analysis of data
- Extensive knowledge of best practice, understanding of receivables management and corresponding principles and regulations is essential
- Capable of translating complex information into potential operational impacts and actions
- Ability to research subjects, with a commitment to provide continuous improvement
We believe we can offer you a great working environment as we’re so passionate about our people. Here are just some of the benefits and perks that we offer…
Employee benefit packages to suit your lifestyle, including a competitive company pension scheme, group life assurance, enhanced maternity and paternity pay, professional subscription fees, the opportunity to buy additional holidays, Health Cash Plan, help with travel expenses and the opportunity to take a paid day off each year to do charity work.
Employee wellbeing is high on the agenda here too. We provide a weekly free fruit delivery, discounted membership at a local health club and access to an Employee Assistance Programme, which promotes physical and emotional wellbeing at work and at home. In addition, we provide wellbeing events throughout the year to support physical and mental health.
For further information on what we can offer and to learn more about this role, feel free to contact our dedicated Recruitment team.
If this sounds like your next role and a company you’d like to work for, what’re you waiting for? Apply today!
Apply for this job
< Back to vacancy listings