Haywards Heath / Salary: £21,000 / Department: Counter Fraud Services / Hours: 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Apply for this job
We currently have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our Counter Fraud Services department as a Fraud Analyst on a 3 months fixed term contract in Haywards Heath.
The successful candidate will be appointed to manage referrals received into the Fraud Analysis team from a variety of sources relating to miss-representation, non-disclosure and potential indemnity concerns, within agreed authority levels and SLA.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Investigate all cases of potential misrepresentation and non-disclosure at policy inception and claims stage through to completion received via a variety of referral sources into CFS
- Work to agreed SLAs and following the Policy Validation Guide and CFS Procedure documents
- Investigate the validity of FCIM’s customers’ claims history by carrying out post-sale CUE (Claims Underwriting Exchange) match validation and processing any necessary changes to the policy
- Investigate, through to a conclusion, policies where quote manipulation is suspected
- Investigate and manage any potential voidance cases referring to Fraud Analyst Level 2 or a senior for sign off
- Administer and process incoming post and email, including the scanning of relevant documents,
- Promptly identify matches that do not require further investigation and ensure closure is actioned in a timely manner, within SLAs
What we’re looking for
• Motor insurance experience is ideal, but not essential
• Working in a customer services or administration environment
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Good time management and organisation skills
• Problem solving skills with the ability to adopt a logical approach to resolving problems
• Good data and statistical analysis skills
• IT and software skills, including good Microsoft Excel and Word knowledge
• Principles and practices relating to motor insurance is ideal, but not essential
What can we do for you?
We believe we can offer you a great working environment as we’re so passionate about our people. Here are just some of the benefits and perks that we offer…
Employee benefit packages to suit your lifestyle, including a competitive company pension scheme, group life assurance, enhanced maternity and paternity pay, professional subscription fees, the opportunity to buy additional holiday, health cash plan, help with travel expenses and the opportunity to take a paid day off each year to do charity work.
Employee wellbeing is high on the agenda here too. We provide a weekly free fruit delivery, discounted membership at a local health club and access to an Employee Assistance Programme, which promotes physical and emotional wellbeing at work and at home. In addition, we provide wellbeing events throughout the year to support physical and mental health.
If this role sounds like what you're looking for, apply today!
Apply for this job
< Back to vacancy listings