Do you want to be part of a firmly established, award-winning insurance and technology group that has successfully built a customer base of over half a million?
We’re on the hunt for a talented Personal Assistant to provide comprehensive secretarial and administrative support to our leadership team.
This is a very broad and busy role in which the successful candidate will need to provide a highly confidential and professional PA service to the Senior Executives.
The job requires an individual who can build and maintain good relationships with colleagues at all levels across the business, and who is confident in liaising with external stakeholders.
- Manage and coordinate busy diaries with many conflicting priorities and resolve clashes swiftly, troubleshooting or escalating as appropriate
- Provide cover for the Group CEO’s Executive Assistant during any periods of absence
- Coordinate arrangements for internal and external meetings (accommodation, itineraries, catering, travel)
- Oversee due dates for actions arising from Board and Committee meetings
- Attend meetings, taking minutes and actions
- Process expense claims
- Support with email management
- Assist with the production of documents and presentations and provide support with projects when required
- Process directors’ holiday requests and absences using the internal HR system
- Welcome guests to the offices as required
- Communicate professionally both internally and externally with key stakeholders
- Operate a continuous improvement mindset, identifying opportunities, making recommendations and executing improvements to systems and processes
- Support with occasional personal commitments
This job might be for you if…
- You have previous Personal Assistant experience to a senior team of directors
- You’re a highly organised and systematic individual
- You have supreme efficiency and attention to detail with the ability to multi-task effectively
- You’re able to remain confidential and can demonstrate integrity and respect
- You have the ability to work on your own initiative
- You have a good understanding of the business objectives and operations
- You have excellent IT skills including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
What can we do for you?
We believe we can offer you a great working environment as we’re so passionate about our people. Here are just some of the benefits and perks that we offer…
Employee benefit packages to suit your lifestyle, including a competitive company pension scheme, group life assurance, enhanced maternity and paternity pay, professional subscription fees, the opportunity to buy additional holiday, health cash plan, help with travel expenses and the opportunity to take a paid day off each year to do charity work.
Employee wellbeing is high on the agenda here too. We provide a weekly free fruit delivery, discounted membership at a local health club and access to an Employee Assistance Programme, which promotes physical and emotional wellbeing at work and at home. In addition, we provide wellbeing events throughout the year to support physical and mental health.
For further information on what we can offer and to learn more about this role, feel free to contact our dedicated Recruitment team.
If this sounds like your next role and a company you’d like to work for, what’re you waiting for? Apply today!
Apply for this job