Exchange Quay - Manchester / Salary: Competitive / Department: Business Services / Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm
Apply for this job
Are you looking for a new career with a fast-growing, dynamic company? Well look no further! We’re in need of an experienced Project Manager to join our Business Services team.
ou’ll be responsible for delivering multiple, concurrent projects with responsibility for all business and IT change elements. We’re looking for someone to lead and coordinate change activity, working alongside programme managers and C-suite executives to maintain the strategic delivery roadmap.
We’ll require you to ensure the delivery of change projects through the project lifecycle, from idea/issue identification to implementation and close, on projects of differing scales. A progressive stakeholder management approach is key to this role, ensuring that strong relationships are built.
Experience & knowledge required
- Formal project management qualification such as APMP, PRINCE2, Agile Project Management or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience of managing the delivery of complex business and IT change
- Demonstrable experience of managing a diverse change portfolio with concurrent initiatives underpinned by proven dexterity, creativity and the efficient use of resources
- Proven understanding of project management techniques in an agile environment
- Solid experience of all stages of the project delivery and software development lifecycle
- Experience of engaging and managing third parties
- Experience of working within an FCA regulated industry, ideally within financial services or insurance is desirable
- Strong planning and control expertise
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent workshop and meeting facilitation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate risks and issues at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent supplier and stakeholder management skills
- Commercially focused and results driven
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
If you’re interested and have all the above skills & experience, then we’d love to hear from you!
Apply for this job
< Back to vacancy listings